As promised, my plan of traveling some where every month is happening. This month we ventured to Toronto, Canada for the Toronto Yoga Conference. Six days, 5 nights in this beautiful city proved to be NOT ENOUGH! We managed to check out a few local hot spots, do some yoga and meet some really great people. All in all I can't wait to visit this city again and soon, perhaps next time in the Summer when the weather is slightly better, my thin Cali-blood can't handle 7* Celsius. Below is a quick round up of what I learned and love about Toronto.
-Ten things I learned on my visit to Toronto:
- The yoga community is STRONG in Toronto!
- Next to New York some of the best food and variety of foods I've had the pleasure of tasting.
- Canadians don't exactly have a 'look', it's such a diverse, beautiful place with so many colors, shapes and sizes and everyone (at least those who crossed our path) is kind and helpful.
- Like most cities around the world Toronto have their share of interesting drivers.
- Whether you're asking a question or making a statement your sentence is not complete without adding, "Eh" to the end of it, eh.
- Not only is the city incredibly clean but so is the money (its beautiful).
- Speaking of money, Change is rounded UP (there are no pennies)!
- One word: "Timbits" - know them, love them, enjoy them!
- Toronto is a safe city - the news leads and ends with positive informative news.
- They do stamp your passport, when you leave!
More from this YogiGypsy. Next adventure is Mexico - May 26th - 31st.
Peace + Light,