The beauty of essential oils (and there are many) - is how versatile they are. You can literally use essentials oils head to toe, inside and out your body and on every thing you come in contact with aka countertops, doors, etc. But let's be clear about a few things first!
1. Make sure the oils you're putting "in" your body are of the highest quality and safe. By now you might have heard that doTËRRA essential oils are the ONLY Certified Grade Therapeutic in the industry - which means they are tested by the FDA and safe to ingest.
2. Make sure you're using the right oils the right way - not all oils are created equal in the PH and acidic way. So you want to make sure if you're using oils on your skin that the oils can be used 'neat' without a carrier oil or if they can't that you do use something like our fractionated coconut oil or my personal favorite avocado oil
3. Lastly for the best tips and recipes on what oils to use in different situations refer here (my blog), drop me a line and of course you can always refer directly to doterra.com
NOW I know you're thinking - can we please get to detoxing my countertops! YES!
The average store bought, disinfecting sprays, wipes and soaps have so many hidden chemicals it would make your head spin. These same chemicals the manufacturer shouts will kill any and all bacteria and/or virus can also be disrupting your hormonal balance and your microbiome. I know we all want to keep germs, bacteria and viruses (like the flu) at bay but let's not put more at risk. There's a safer way to keep you, your family and the surfaces you touch free of these disrupting compounds.
|So what should I use?|
|Want my top 10 essential list? CLICK HERE!|
Essential oils like lavender, oregano, and thyme are fantastic at detoxing and disinfecting your countertops, door handles even FITNESS equipment while you're at the gym.
Here's a recipe for my favorite all purpose cleaner, great for the kitchen and bathroom.
- 12 oz. or 16 oz Stainless Steel or Glass Spray Bottle
- 4 ounces of White Vinegar (we keep this stuff in stock at home!)
- 8 ounces of Water
- 10 drops of Lemon Essential Oil
- 10 drops of doTerra On Guard Blend
- 10 drops of Grapefruit Essential Oil
Here's my absolute favorite hand sanitizer spray.. No more get those cheap 99 cent ones that leave your hands dry and achy..
- In a glass spray bottle, combine aloe vera and doTERRA On Guard.
- Fill the rest of bottle with water. Shake until combined.
- To use, spray on hands and rub together.
Do you have an essential oil cleaning recipe you love? Share it here, I'd love to swap ideas!
doTERRA's wholesale program provides amazing discounts and other exclusive benefits. Fill out the info below, and I'll send you everything you need to gain access to these great deals!
Let me know what your Essential Oil interests are (check all that apply)